Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions, pertaining to online purchasing and the use of the website.
Purchase of Products
- You place an order for your product on the website.
- When your order has been dispatched we will send you a dispatch confirmation.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery from when placing your order.
We may at our sole discretion refuse to accept or cancel your order. Non-acceptance of your order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product or description error.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel your contract to purchase goods if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than seven (7) working days after the day on which you receive the product(s).
- Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to products made to your specification unless they are faulty.
- All items must be returned in unused (re-saleable) condition.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning an item. Goods must be returned with proof of purchase by registered post only. We cannot be held responsible for any item returned to us in any other way.
- Any item purchased must be returned directly to Claire Louise, Fashion Textiles Designer, PO Box 546, Durham, DH8 1BT.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which may set out additional conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery timescales and warranties.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices and products appearing on the websites are correct.
Our website also ensures that each product purchased will not be identical to what is seen on the website due to their handmade quality.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these conditions. Any orders placed by you shall be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant that any personal information which you provide when you purchase goods is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You agree not to impersonate any other person or name that you are not authorised to use.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the website or its content.
Compliance with the law
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitations and Liability
While we use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses and bugs.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your right to cancel a contract.
We will not be liable for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation:
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.